Adding a Pop of Color

This Spring it is all about adding a pop of color...Manny J took the classic pic nic gingham print and a traditional blue cardigan and added a entire spring feel with the trendy fitted turquoise slacks with a slight roll to highlight either the socks or the height of the shoe

Now, the shoe selection could have been..whatever, brown, red, white, blue a saddle shoe, wing tip, oxford, loafer or casual but today I decided to wear myTaupe high top Ourasi Ateliers Arthur shoes bc I wanted to show the diversity in wearing a high top casual sneaker with a wing tip design and yes it still works..

Now I can forget about my straw Christy's fedora that has a hint of blue and red in the band the hat brings altogether and defines the spring feel even more.

Let me know your thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment