Patterns, Plaids, and Pendants Picking up Tatoos in the Clothes

I must say. I love this pic and what we was able to create.

I dressed my client  TaylorSixx who is also a tatoo artist...Now Sixx told me Manny ...im not a huge fan of color I like to keep it goth...I was like Ok...

However, I notice that red was the prominant color in all of his tatoos. So I wanted him to be in style that fit him and that he was comfortable wearing..So I decided to blend polka dots plaids and other patterns...

Sixx is wearing a blk dotted shirt by English Laundry along with a checkered vest also by English Laundry with a red tie plaid 1_3/4neck tie by tie factory and a pendant by Robynn Molino...

I was able to bring life with contrasting the reds, blacks and greys together and using the red in his tatoos as a guide

Let me know your thoughts..


No comments:

Post a Comment